Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's time to take it back

I think us witches of Athens Texas NEED to take back OUR town from these CRAZY people who fear witches for NO reason at all! I keep reading that Athens was found for it's witchery. I keep reading that there are underground tunnels that are in the shape of a pentagram in Athens. I also read that people keep saying that there has never been a tornado to ever have touched down in the town because of the spells cast on the town. THAT IS A LIE! It's because of Cedar Creek Lake that keeps tornados away from Athens! I'm so sick and tried of people who will make up and spread lies and other stuff just to scare other people because they fear what they don't know or understand! The people of Athens are as dumb as they can be, they wouldn't know what a satanic ritual or anything is, if they even saw one!

I would like to see a pagan store, a pagan radio station, a pagan festival, a pagan podcast,etc...I think that is what Athens desperately needs and it would be good for our little town to grow! We NEED all the help we can get from ALL the witches of Athens and other places as well to make this happen!

I'm so SICK and TIRED of ALL witches who are hiding from the world because they are afraid of those who FEAR us! I'm also SICK and TIRED of ALL witches keep saying they are tired of being stereotyped...if you are tired of being stereotyped, than COME OUT OF HIDING




No comments: