Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Witchcraft CAN be a good thing

I don't understand why most people hate or fear witchcraft when I can be a good thing to have in your life! Witchcraft can help you in your life!

Here are some spells to help you with your business if you have one!

"To Start Your Own Business"

Get a string of 3 silver bells and say:
"Bells song, bring good luck and prosperity the whole day long"
Hang the bells on the door and let each customer ring in the good fortune.


"To Attract Customers To A Business or Vistors To A Home"

Make a fine powder out of some basil leaves and sprinkle them around the main entrance to the home or place of business. It's is believed that only good and friendly people will enter, Since it supposedly repels those who intend harm toward the workers or a business or the occupants of a home.


If people were smart...they would use witchcraft everyday in their life! Use these spells and let me know they worked for you! If these spells worked for you...please comment and let me know.

I have some more spells if you want them! Let me know if you want them!

No comments: